Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor A Howard MD
Dr. Victor A Howard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with another office in Lexington, KY. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor A Howard has 2 locations
Dr. Victor A Howard has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Victor A Howard has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Victor A Howard is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victor A Howard - Posted on September 16th, 2019
ENDOSCOPY AND COLONOSCOPY
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victor A Howard - Posted on September 5th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victor A Howard - Posted on August 28th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victor A Howard - Posted on February 10th, 2015
8 Years Experience
- West Virginia University
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Locations & Directions
Dr. Victor A Howard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lexington, KY.