Have you seen Dr. Victor A Abrego?

The Example of the level of care doctors should give.

Dr. Abrego is a great doctor. He treats each patient like they are his most important and only patient. His bedside manner is exemplary. He seeks to understand. Dr. Abrego doesn't seek the quantity of patients and funding that is attached. Instead Dr. Abrego seeks to provide the very best quality of care he can give. I appreciate that Dr. Abrego provided samples when available instead of just prescription after prescription saving me money when seeking the most effective solution to my pain. He also helped me seek discounts and assistance paying for my prescriptions. He didn't make me come in and make additional co-pays if a prescription didn't work. He didn't make me feel like he was 'better' than me because of his PHD. It was no bother to him to provide multiple letters to insurance and state agencies to get the treatment and benefits I needed. I would absolutely recommend him to everyone.

This doctor has great people skills and cares about you as a patient He is never in a hurry and does great diagnosis

Dr. Victor A Abrego is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.

Dr. Victor A Abrego Is this you?