Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victor D Antonacci has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Victor D Antonacci has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Victor D Antonacci has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Victor D Antonacci is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
After I found out that my hip was going bad I started doing research on what procedure I wanted done and what doctor I wanted the direct anterior procedure was my choice. I was given the names of Doctor Antonacci by a friend of mine. I looked him up read about him and his credentials and made my choice that he was the one I wanted. That choice has been a very positive experience for me. Dr. Antonacci his PA Katlin the nursing staff x-ray staff and the therapy staff in my opinion the best. I will recommend Dr. Antonacci and Orthoillinois to anyone. There is no reason to leave Rockford to have this procedure done.
I was referred to Dr. Antonacci for a total hip replacement. I feel very fortunate that I was because the doctor's skill and modern techniques have meant minimal pain and a short recovery. I feel like a new person with a bright future. I would recommend Dr. Antonacci to anyone in need of joint replacement. It has changed my life.
I would highly recommend Dr. Antonnacci for anyone needing total knee replacement. I am able to do things I haven't been able to do for over a decade. My thanks to Dr. Antonacci and his PA Kaitlin Georgiafandis. they've given me a new lease on life. Very professional and business like, which is good. I would want someone who is confident in his work if he is working on me. Thank you again.
37 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
New England Baptist Hospital
Dr. Victor D Antonacci accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthoIllinois, 5875 E Riverside Blvd, Rockford, IL
Dr. Victor D Antonacci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.