Dr. Victor R Araya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor R Araya?

I feel blessed that I crossed paths with Dr. Araya. He has helped me in many ways. He very caring and didn't give up on me. He has helped me enjoy life as should be.

Excellent doctor good bedside manner he will be missed.

Minister

Dr Araya is professional and truly caring. He is full of knowledge on the liver and makes it easy for the patient to understand

Excellent Doctor

I am/was a study patient at Einstein. Dr. Araya and his research staff helped me from the beginning of the study to its completion. He was there for me during the difficult parts of the treatment.I even received phone calls during the day to check on my condition. I wish him well. Einstein's loss is someone's else's gain.

DISAPPOINTED THAT DR. ARAYA LEFT EINSTEIN

IT'S A REAL DISAPPOINTMENT THAT DR. ARAYA LEFT EINSTEIN. WHOEVER MADE THAT DECISION - NEEDS TO HAVE THEIR HEAD EXAMJINE. DR. ARAYA IS THE BEST IN THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA.A PATIENT

saved my life

Had serious problem in 2003. Without Dr. Araya's care I would probably not be here. He advocated for treatment and made sure I had medicine and treatment I needed. He has followed up very diligently .

Expert care

This facility provides my care through various physcians and the coordination between them is very good. Dr. Araya is an excellent physcian and has a broad knowledge. His knowledge is current and the sharing among the physicians is good. As he is the leader of the group I attribute a good deal of the credit to him.