- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor J Atun MD
Dr. Victor J Atun, MD is a doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Sugar Land, TX and Sugar Land, TX( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Hand Surgery and Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Victor J Atun has 4 locations
Dr. Victor J Atun has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Victor J Atun has the following 10 expertise
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Victor J Atun Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Victor J Atun
Board Certified in General Surgery as well as Plastic Surgery, Dr. Atun completed his training in Tampa, Florida at the University of South Florida and in Washington D.C. at George Washington University. Shortly thereafter, he opened his private practice in Sugarland in 2000. Since then, he has been working with a high standard of patient care and evolving with the ever changing nature of plastic surgery.