Dr. Victor Bazzoli Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Victor Bazzoli?

1st class all the way!

Dr. B has been my Dr. for more than 20 years. He saw me thru a mixcarriage and d-n-c. He delivered all 3 of my babies. I'm heartbroken he has retired.

Best Ever!

Dr. Bazzoli is the best Dr. I have ever had! He will call you back any time day or night, even when you are on vacation,(out of state). He is kind, caring, and professional. The staff is also caring! I highly recommend Dr.Victor Bazzoli.

Fabulous Doctor!

Dr Bazzoli has been my doctor for 16 years. He has delivered all 6 of my children. He is very caring and kind and takes his time with you. There is hardly ever a wait time in the office. I highly recommend him!

Great doctor,great character.

Dr B delivered six of my kids in very recent years,and he has a very awesome sense of humor (if y alike the dry type LOL.)But he gets very concerned w/patients when there's something wrong.most of all, I have such respect for him that he told me(Medicaid patient) once that he does not just take care of those that can afford it, but he takes care of everyone who needs it.He is a member of local St. Luke society of doctors also.Great doc, and great man (character).Everything that is important in a doctor you can attribute to him.

bieden

I really like Dr Bazzoli- he delivered both of my kids and i had absolutetly no problems or pain!! I felt very comfortable with him and at ease!! I would highly recommend him...

Kim J

Best Doc ever

Dr. Bazzoli is a wonderful doctor. I have been going to him over 15 years. He is caring and also has a wonderful dry sense of humor. I like that I can get an appt. in a few weeks. The only negative is that I do think the office gal could be a little nicer.

Awesome Doctor!

I always enjoy my visits with Dr. Bazzoli... at least as much as you can enjoy an annual! MHe has a great sense of humor and his staff are all very friendly. The office could use some updating aesthetically, but other than that I have no complaints! Would recommend him to anyone.

Worst Doctor Ever!!!

Dr. Bazzoli has a horrible bedside manner. He did my hysterectomy and I had to have another Dr. go back in and clean up his hack up job. I could not stand up straight for over a month because he did not properly reattach my stomach muscles. I found a lump in my breast and he gave me water pills and said it would go away. The pills had sulfa in them which he knew I was allergic to.

I have been a patient of Dr. Bazzoli for about 17 years. I think he is a very good Doctor.

Ive been going to Bazzoli for 15+ years I believe, and Ive never had any problems with him or his staff. Anytime I call in I can always talk to a nurse it seems. He delivered my first child 3 years ago and it went so smoothly. Im pregnant again now and I wouldn't want anyone else delivering my next. I would definitley recommend him- and I have to friends.

The dr is amazing the nurse is judgemental

Dr Bazzoli is an amazing dr and he has delieverd all my children but the one nurse is really heartless. She makes me feel like crying everytime. Im pregnant now and try to avoid her. she works on mondays i know for sure. Very un pleasant visit

Dr. Victor Bazzoli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.