- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Bilotta
Dr. Victor Bilotta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL, with another office in Bay Pines, FL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bilotta is affiliated with Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Edward White Hospital and Saint Anthony's Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Victor Bilotta has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.<br>The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 2 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victor Bilotta - Posted on January 13th, 2011
Dr. Bilotta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Edward White Hospital
Saint Anthony's Hospital
Bayfront Medical Center
Va Med Ctr Bay Pines
47 Years Experience
Medical University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Victor Bilotta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.