Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Victor Brooks has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 4 of 31
Horrible doctor. Never exhibited courtesy and was unprofessional from the beginning. Mal practice cases came up when I researched him afterwards. His wife kept popping in back and forth discussing other items unrelated to me as a patient. I will seek another doctor for my babies needs especially after researching his history in the court system. I suggest you you review the content of those cases before you make an appointment.
Dr. Brooks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kennewick General Hospital
Lourdes Medical Center
29 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Natividad Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1525 W Court St, Pasco, WA
Dr. Victor Brooks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasco, WA.