Dr. Victor L Carpiniello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor L Carpiniello?

Female Patient w/ Large Staghorn Stone - Removed and F/u Care since 2008

I first met Dr. Carpiniello, MD, in 2008...I had experienced pain for almost 3 years or more prior to seeing a doctor, you can say I had a high tolerence of pain but the truth of the matter is I was CRAZY...popping tylenol and rolling on the floor wasn't the answer...I wasn't aware of how severe the kidney stone was impacting my health or my kidneys...I remember that I litterally crawled into his office, I still remember his facial expression of WHY, didn't you get this checked out...He immediately, admitted me into the hospital and within days I had surgery, intially to remove the LARGE stone, the size of my actual Kidney... (I am not currently experiencing any damages to my kidney or it's ability to function)...I have since then had numerous treatments to shake and remove others... (Unfortunately, my body produces these stones, i watch my diet and drink plenty of water) it has been 2 years since then and my body is still producing them, but due to Dr. C's patience, knowlegde of his practice, his caring bed side manner and his professionalism, I feel safe and secure that my condition is being managed by the best and I feel comfortable to inquire about any concerns...I highly recommend this physician and his team at the Pennsylvania Hospital.

No nonsense Urologist

Not the most personable guy in the world but does his job well and did my surgery with full informed knowledge