2.6

Neutral

Excellent

Listens to your questions, does a thorough examination, explains any questions / issues well. No rush job.

Dr. Colin is a very bad doctor. He doesn't seem to know even basic medical information. He doesn't listen to the patient and uses a template (from his PDA) for all patients regardless of the individual needs of the patient. He never addressed any of my concerns and never answered any of my questions. Do not see this doctor.

Avoid using Dr Victor Colin

Dr Colin is not attentive to his patients needs. I recently had surgery and was hospitalized. Dr Colin let me suffer in the hospital all night and was unwilling to administern the proper medications. I would not send my worst enemy to see him professionally. Dr Colin provided the worst medical care that I have ever received. DO NOT USE HIM AS YOUR DR. Please dont put yourself through what I went through.

Dr. Victor H Colin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elgin, IL.