Dr. Victor A Corbett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor A Corbett?

Dr. of Podatric Medecine

Dr. Corbett saved my life.

a brilliant man and caring physician.

Thankful for many years.........

"I always trusted Dr. Corbett with all my many health issues." quote of my sister Richelle. Richelle was a patient of Dr. Corbett for many years. She had many challenging medical needs through those years and always had confidence that Dr. Corbett would get her through. Thank you Dr. Corbett for all those years.

Excelnce Personified

Dr. Victor Corbett is one of the best physicians that I have ever encountered in my years of practicing as a Registered Nurse. Dr. Corbett is my personal physician and has always given me the best of care. In my estimation the one thing that any physician can do is to remain calm and in control in all situations and this what I have seen from Dr. Corbett.

SUZANNE (BERGLUND) WEGNER

Over 40 years ago Dr. Corbett diagnosed & treated me for a severe Thyroid Disease. I had already been seen by several doctors who could not find anything wrong, but within 10 mn Dr. Corbett knew exactly what was wrong. I have him to thank for not losing my eyesight due to this disease. He is by far one of the most compassionate & knowlegable physicans I have ever seen. What I have said for years is that he is a doctor "I would lay down & die for" he is that wonderful. I presently don't see him other than an emergency as I live a great distance away. HE IS AN A+++++++++ DOCTOR - They don't come any better. If you are fortunate enough to have him for a doctor you have really won the Lottery.

My wife has had her thyroid removed and has had Dr. Corbett as her doctor for a long time. He always takes time to explain things and had done a great job of keeping her medication at the right level. He is a terrrific doctor!

Dr Corbett is an extremely knowledgable and compassionate physician. He has done an excellent job of taking care of me and my family members for the past 15 years. He is simply and outstanding Dr.!!!

Dr. Victor A Corbett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.