Dr. Victor H Dinh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor H Dinh?

patient

Dr. Dinh is a great doctor, I couldn't agree more. But the problem is with a receptionist whose name is Thuy. She had a very bad manner, may be Dr. Dinh should let her go, I think. Not only the manner, she also acts like she do people favors, that she is the BOSS while she's only a receptionist in there. I feel bad for Dr. Dinh, I am sure that he doesn't know. That's why I left Dr. Dinh even I know he is a GOOD DOCTOR.

Great Doctor and well missed here in Baton Rouge

He was my doctor for the time that he was in Baton Rouge. I haven't found any doctor as thorough as he was. The time he spends with you, I believe, is the reason he left the practice here, they were trying to put a time restraint on him.