Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Elner
Dr. Victor Elner, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Pathology. Dr. Elner is affiliated with St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center, Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center and University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers. Dr. Elner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Elner has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Victor Elner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.