Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victor Z Fariwa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 64
when I walk in all i write my name on a paper and waite about 15 min for my namw to be called they put me in a examanirion room and the doc comes in after a few mim the staff knows me and my whole family and asks about them. the doctor has a very busy office and still had the time to visit his patients when they are hospitalized. this is our community doctor and deserves the highest praise.
Does this man know anything about osha? Or hippa? How about properly doing anything correct?! He's disgusting NYC DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH needs to go there &see all of the illegal things that goes on in the office. The only good thing about this office was the staff &even to them he's disgusting.. come on.
This dr has a lot of patients wondering why everyone in the neighborhood goes to dr fariwa the girls in there are kind and are very helpful and they put up with a lot of ill manner patients I give this doctor a 8 out not 10 who ever don't like him is their lost I think he is a gd seethe is on the money
Dr. Fariwa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Victor Z Fariwa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Victor Z Fariwa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.