Dr. Victor Fariwa Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Victor Fariwa?

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

Horrible Doctor! Disgusting office & the workers are nasty people! He's a crooked doctor and his office should be shut down!

thanks doc

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

when I walk in all i write my name on a paper and waite about 15 min for my namw to be called they put me in a examanirion room and the doc comes in after a few mim the staff knows me and my whole family and asks about them. the doctor has a very busy office and still had the time to visit his patients when they are hospitalized. this is our community doctor and deserves the highest praise.

Posted on February 9th, 2014

east to talk to doctor, fast appointment, very knowledgable.

Posted on October 30th, 2013

Does this man know anything about osha? Or hippa? How about properly doing anything correct?! He's disgusting NYC DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH needs to go there &see all of the illegal things that goes on in the office. The only good thing about this office was the staff &even to them he's disgusting.. come on.

Good doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

This dr has a lot of patients wondering why everyone in the neighborhood goes to dr fariwa the girls in there are kind and are very helpful and they put up with a lot of ill manner patients I give this doctor a 8 out not 10 who ever don't like him is their lost I think he is a gd seethe is on the money

Worst Medical Office in History

Posted on May 28th, 2012

The doctor told me I was negative for a blood test in which the culture was actually not performed. I requested a copy and it said the sample was not sufficient for culture. This is supposed to be a professional office. I requested my pharmacy refill my prescription since I had one pill left, after calling them 5 times they never did the simple task of calling in a refill. The staff functions on a level below second grade. They cannot follow any procedures. They did not know how to properly bill my insurance, leaving me with a $2,000 lab bill which the staff took two weeks to finally correct.AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS

Way better doctors in the area

Posted on May 25th, 2012

I have to agree, I was a walk in patient this week. I wasn't even treated for a few simple prescriptions. I don't know if hes scared of mr dea or what, but he wouldn't help me in any ways. The narcotic medications are very low dose as well. I'm glad he has helped others but i don't know, I wasn't impressed, in fact depressed after leaving.

as good as it gets

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

great dr read all these comments and am disgusted that people will get on a website and complain about a man that dedicates his life to helping people. i know people that have woken this man up from his bed 2 3 4 am to help with situations. he never complains about working and does his job the best he can. so if he thinks your over using drugs he wont prescibe you your meds so wont every other dr in this damm country. and to the poeple that say he misdiagnosed you, you have to remember hes human there will be things he catches and things he wont there is no dr that is always correct, shame on all of you for for having the audacity to try and ruin this good man livelihood and repuatation!!

I wouldnt return!

Posted on May 4th, 2012

Seen Dr Victor Fariwa a few months ago as a first time patient for basic follow up monthly medications and exam since moving from NJ to Brooklyn. Im a 50+ year old married male who works on wall street. He wouldn't prescribe any of the medications that i have been on for years! from hydrocodone 10mgs to Ambien all the way down to my blood pressure & migraine medications. He told me i was abusing medications. ??????? He didn't give me over 1 full minute of his 'valuable' precious time or even explain his 'theory of myself' As noted on comments he will probably be billing my insurance company out the wazoo. As another comment mentioned there were open bottles of pills all over his room. Something very shady about this man, I couldn't pin point it.

Bad Experince

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

My and my wife took my 75yr old grandma in after she moved back into the city from PA, she suffers from bad upper back/neck pain. She's on 120 percocet and 120 oxycodone 5mg Ir's, and 60 10mg Valium a month from her old doctor. He wrote her a script of 1 zanaflex a day. Some saint this man is... NOT!!!!!!! Letting my grandma suffer. I hate you dr Fariwa for the stress you caused her last month. Thank god shes now bein seen buy a real doctor

Mean mean man

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

As all the comments say, He over-prescribes medication, What are you talking about, One Ibuprofen a day for pain ??? Are you joking me, He is horrible. Wont Rx you a script of 1 Vicodin 5mg a day if your in pain. He is so mean, and will treat you like a lowlife heroin addict. STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS OLD STRICT GRUMP. The doctor himself or his staff must be the ones putting these comments up, to lure you in and take your money and run. scammers

Worst doctor

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

Jewish Doctor in a Real Jewish neighborhood of Brooklyn. Iv been to lots of doctors over the years since accident, This man Dr Victor Z Fariwa tops them all as the worst, He is Singly the MOST COLD HEARTED, IGNORANT & RUDE'ST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET. Im on pain meds for severe chronic lower back pain. I dont abuse drugs and i need them to work daily. I told them on the phone the meds i take, and was told to come in anytime for a walk in and bring my records. Well I Brought in all my documents, pharmacy print out's and records from the past years. He sat me down in his office (that had zip lock bags full of pill bottles all over the place, pills in bottles on his desk etc) He sat me down and told me iam an addict. I explained i was dependent on my medication because its Opiates, I informed him i dont abuse meds and have years of monthly Drug testing from my prior doctor to prove it. He then GOT Super NASTY and told me 'see you later bye, im not giving you a dam thing'.. These comments about him over prescribing meds are all FALSE. He wasn't willing to treat me. He was so nasty i was so insulted, treated like a junkie addict and walked straight out the door. Some dr's wont write pain meds but the worst part is he wasnt nice or compassionate about it, just straight cold hearted and you can tell he doesnt give a damm about his patients. The ladys at the office were all nice, and if you tell them the meds your on, they yes you to death to get your money, knowing dam well the dr wont write you an asprin. If you wont opiates, or anxiety meds stay far away. This guy was the worst of the worst, meanest old judgmental angry man.