Dr. Victor Ferrans Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Victor Ferrans?

Saved my life. Amazing doctor.

AVOID!

Dreadful, egomaniacal, no follow-through, a really terrible doctor.

Arrogant and Ineffective

Dreadful experience that left me feeling like a pharmacological lab rat. Spends time on you only during your sessions, takes repeated requests to get him to confer with your internist or other doctors. Always uses being "swamped" as an excuse -says it's all he can do to handle current workload yet is accepting new patients.

Down to earth

I like him. I don't get that weird 'patient/doctor' boundary vibe so many shrinks are so rigid about. He strikes me as a regular guy. He listens, he doesn't take things too seriously but he's processing the crazy one liners appropriately. I feel more comfortable with him than most shrinks. I trust he is competent and has my interests at heart. I think he's in need of some serious FUN, but, that's just a hunch.

I'm sure he's fine for some people but didn't feel he was the right doctor for me

If you want a judgmental doctor ... Ferrans is for you

The biggest issue I had with Dr. Ferrans for years is that he has a very large ego and he comes to make judgements and decisions without properly listening. He seems more interested in letting you know about how smart he is and taking tons of your money instead of providing the personal and caring style I have luckily found from other doctors.If you want someone who truly cares about their patients, you may want to look elsewhere.

The best-best-best is his field.

Originally I was seeing Dr. Ferrans for a serious matter and now I see he only on an as need basis. He is very kind, caring and most of all remembers all his patients issues when talking to you. I rated his "Getting an appt." GOOD, only because he is sooo booked because he is The BEST- for men and WOMEN! I would give hime 10 STARS