Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Victor Gennaro has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Victor Gennaro has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Victor Gennaro has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
nurse left huge bruise on forearm where she tried and failed to put in IV. staff refused to provide proper sprint for wrist surgery to protect area. unfriendly receptionist gave conflicting and incorrect information regarding pain medication and splint for wrist, left hanging for the weekend with just tylenol after recent surgery??? they gave me the impression was my concerns were unimportant and minor, and didn't have time to help me. I'm happy and still in pain from wrist surgery
We have been to him for years---mainly to get a correct diagnosis and get correct treatment as compared to other doctors. Recently he diagnosed my back and leg pain as two compressed fractures of the spine. One of the dr.'s at Speare told me nothing was broken and sent the x-ray to Dartmouth and they sent back "Nothing Broken". He repaired the fractures and sent me to therapy and gave me an injection. My back felt like it had gone to Heaven when he got through with it!
This physician and his NP prescribed several contraindicated medications for a medical condition and subsequent side effects from the prescribed medications until the patient was on 11 different medications. The primary medication given was methadone, prescribed for a recovering alcoholic with undiagnosed rheumatoid arthritis. (What legitimate MD prescribes highly addictive methadone to a recovering alcoholic for an unconfirmed condition?) He suspected RA but never did the tests to confirm RA. Instead, he prescribed methadone. It snowballed from there, with his NP, Sonia, prescribing additional meds to control side effects. Several of the meds prescribed had black box warnings for drug/drug interactions. The patient died of CHF (one of the many se's of the meds) while tapering off of the multitude of drugs. He should have his license pulled. Nobody in his office wanted to take responsibility for the plethora of meds she was prescribed. Deplorable.
34 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Metro Hospital Center
Dr. Victor Gennaro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Victor Gennaro, DO - Orthopaedic Surgery in Plymouth, NH, in this video.
Dr. Victor Gennaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, NH.