Dr. Victor Gennaro Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Victor Gennaro?

wonderful

nurse left huge bruise on forearm where she tried and failed to put in IV. staff refused to provide proper sprint for wrist surgery to protect area. unfriendly receptionist gave conflicting and incorrect information regarding pain medication and splint for wrist, left hanging for the weekend with just tylenol after recent surgery??? they gave me the impression was my concerns were unimportant and minor, and didn't have time to help me. I'm happy and still in pain from wrist surgery

Dr. Gennaro has always been very professional with me and my family.

One Word---Wonderful!

We have been to him for years---mainly to get a correct diagnosis and get correct treatment as compared to other doctors. Recently he diagnosed my back and leg pain as two compressed fractures of the spine. One of the dr.'s at Speare told me nothing was broken and sent the x-ray to Dartmouth and they sent back "Nothing Broken". He repaired the fractures and sent me to therapy and gave me an injection. My back felt like it had gone to Heaven when he got through with it!

Over-prescribes

This physician and his NP prescribed several contraindicated medications for a medical condition and subsequent side effects from the prescribed medications until the patient was on 11 different medications. The primary medication given was methadone, prescribed for a recovering alcoholic with undiagnosed rheumatoid arthritis. (What legitimate MD prescribes highly addictive methadone to a recovering alcoholic for an unconfirmed condition?) He suspected RA but never did the tests to confirm RA. Instead, he prescribed methadone. It snowballed from there, with his NP, Sonia, prescribing additional meds to control side effects. Several of the meds prescribed had black box warnings for drug/drug interactions. The patient died of CHF (one of the many se's of the meds) while tapering off of the multitude of drugs. He should have his license pulled. Nobody in his office wanted to take responsibility for the plethora of meds she was prescribed. Deplorable.

very satisfied

Dr.Gennaro has performed 2 surgeries for me and I have been very pleased with the results. He is friendly, easy going and answered all my questions.

I wouldn't recommend him

I wouldn't recommend this doctor, he has made light of one of my broken bones in the past, and not informed me of the extent of my injury, I had to find this out from another doctor. He has misdiagnosed me when I sustained a neck injury. He sent me back to work with ibuprofen and no restrictions, I do heavy lifting 2 days later my boss told me to go see another doctor because I was visibly to him and my coworkers in pain. The local hospital told me that my neck and upper back was in spasms because I had injured my muscles and neck so badly and that it was evident not only by touching the muscles in my back, and finding pain points, but also by the x-rays that they had taken and the way the curvature of my spine was in my neck that it's position indicated that I was having muscle spasms. They prescribed some muscle relaxers, 3 days off work and 2 weeks of light duty at work and recommended I do followup with another physician at the end of that 2 weeks.- So basically Victor Gennaro seems to not know what he is doing in general.

Dr. Victor Gennaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, NH.