Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victor Gong has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Victor Gong has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Victor Gong has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 8
GREAT CARE Dr Gong. He discovered my blood pressure was high in the office. He knows his stuff. He ordered labs and ekg, and other tests. He found i had high cholesterol too. He expertly treated both and had my blood pressure under control promptly. and my cholesterol is almost normal now.GREAT staff too. All so caring and pleasant to be with.
My son got an splinter in his foot and he was in so much pain. Dr Gong was so good to him and he calmed down. He got the splinter out , and we had a great tiime in Ocean City thanks to 75 th st medical. Wonderful place with the TV even in the exam rooms , helped to play the cartoons and the Helium balloons for the kids. Our family have seen him on multiple occassions through out the 20 yrs. I highly recommend him
I had many medical issues and he was able to help me tremendously... He got em the right tests to diagnose me and knew exactly what to do and guided me compassionately. He even helped me lose 40 lbs .. mad a big difference to my diabetes
it was friday and only 4pm, an everyone in ocean city was closed. couldnt get an appointment with my regualar doctor. The staff was wonderful. I had a pneumonia and the doctor diagnosed it right away.. his chest xray confirmed it. I got medications in the office and the nice doctor even called me back the next day to see how I was doing.. I never had a doctor do that before. thanks all at 75 th st medical
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Johns Hopkins Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions75th Street Medical Center, 7408 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD
Dr. Victor Gong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocean City, MD.