Dr. Victor Henderson Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Victor Henderson?

Unique Doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

Dr. Victor Henderson has been working with my husband who has Lewy Body Dementia for the past few months. He shows compassion, professionalism, and a genuine concern for my husband's welfare. He spends a long time, sometimes over 2 hours, trying to discover additional information that might help us with his disease. Spending that much time is a very unique quality that I have found in Stanford Hospital Doctors and I am very grateful for the time Dr. Henderson has spent with my husband.The follow-up has also been amazing. Dr. Henderson called on a Saturday night just to check on my husband's blood pressure.

Posted on August 30th, 2016