Dr. Victor Heresniak Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Victor Heresniak?

Horrible Doctor and Underwood Hospital should be ashamed

Posted on September 29th, 2013

I was unfortunate to meet DR. Victor Hersniak. I had a severe hemmorhoid that landed me in the ER at underwood. He tried to jam my hemmoroid in and told me there's was nothing else he could do. I left and went to Methodist hospital and was given a shot which immediately relieved the pressure. This guy should not be practicing medicine.

unprofessional

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

The most unprofessional physician I have ever encountered. Went into emergency for blacking out and seizures, swollen feet. He said "we'll do some tests but I don't think we'll find anything, and we won't admit you". WHAT???? Asked why my feet would be swollen and he said, "I don't know, maybe it's a bug bite". Is this guy really a doctor??? He never looked at my EKG. I left the hospital. Can not believe he is allowed to practice medicine. He has bad reviews everywhere. GET RID OF HIM!

Ignorant

Posted on June 5th, 2011

This doctor is the most ignorant one I have ever experienced. In was inappropriate with his exam of my 15 yr old daughter without explaining anything. He acted like a child and stomped out of the area. He may be able to save lives but he has no right to treat patients so rudely. And he lies. The staff around him are constantly having to apolize for his behavior. From the receptionist to the nurses it does not seem like any of them are to trilled to work with him.

Ignorant and inappropriate

Posted on June 5th, 2011

My 15yr old daughter was seen by Dr. Heresniak in UMH. After her mearly asking him not to squeeze an area of an existing abcess he refused to examine ...

Posted on September 17th, 2017