Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Victor B Hidalgo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Victor B Hidalgo has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Victor B Hidalgo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
This young man may be a nice person but he is out of his league in medicine. He needs to be a priest or something spiritual. Any physician that would suddenly cut off a patient from medicine they've been on for more than 6 years on the day it was to be refilled based upon something they think occurred 3 months earlier, despite the patient providing excellent information and facts supporting their side, is guilty of patient abandonment. Unknown to this physician, said patient has over 20 years in the medical field. This includes over 1,300 autopsies. Think again before you assume anything about someone. Assumption is NEVER an option in medicine.
Dr. Hidalgo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Victor B Hidalgo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsRedbud Regional Hospital, 325 Spring St, Red Bud, IL
Dr. Victor B Hidalgo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Red Bud, IL.