Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Houser III
Dr. Victor Houser III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalispell, MT, with another office in Kalispell, MT. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Houser is affiliated with Kalispell Regional Hospital, Pathways Treatment Center and Health Center Northwest. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Houser III has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Victor Houser III has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Victor Houser III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Victor Houser III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
It took a while to get an appointment, but it was worth the wait for my son and our family. The staff was courteous and helpful and the office is welcoming and relaxing. Dr. Houser took time to listen to our concerns and presented us with options we hadn't thought of before. Medications were discussed, but not pushed on us. Our son is getting better and that's the most important thing for us. Thank you!
Dr. Houser is very easy to talk with. I have been his patient for roughly 3 yrs now and through trial and error we have gotten the right medications for my diagnosis. When starting new meds he checked in with me to see if I was having side effects. When I've called with a problem, the message always gets to him and he returns the call. He'sattentive and always encourages me in my recovery. He also has wonderful staff.
Dr. Houser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kalispell Regional Hospital
Pathways Treatment Center
Health Center Northwest
Kalispell Regional Medical Center
27 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Victor Houser III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalispell, MT.