Dr. Victor J Gonzalez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor J Gonzalez?

I want to give million five stars to Dr.V.Gonzalez,, he did radiation on my eyes, that completely restored my vision. During that time he and his team were the kindness people you can think of. Thank you soooooo much for ever!

I only ever had one appointment with Dr. Gonzales. I was just about ready to start radiation when a "just in case" mammogram showed up a missing biopsy marker from a previous lumpectomy. I wasn't told for sure at the mammography center about the imagining but when the phone rang soon after I returned home I knew it was bad news. I was shocked that he was doing the calling. I thought he must have drawn the short straw! He was so kind at my first appt. and again that day on the phone. As it turned out I ended up having a mastectomy and not needing radiation. Nobody wants cancer or radiation but I was honestly a bit sad that he wasn't somehow involved in my treatment because he was just so incredibly nice - which to me means everything!

Get ready to wait and hour or more for follow-up visit. Very, very poor time management skills. For a 20 minute procedure, slot at least 1 and half hours plus drving time to and from the office. I have gone to the office and waited and had to reschedule at least 2 times.