Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victor F Jabbour has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Victor F Jabbour has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Victor F Jabbour is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
My Mom's visit was awful never met a worse staff in my life these people should " NOT be in the medical business" I wen't to jail that day of my mom's first visit because my mom.88 yrs. old dropped her sandwich on the floor... a accident & we were told to leave but we could not because we came on a cab it was winter very cold I told the tall blond to call the cab my cell was dead she said I will do better I will call the police & did because she wanted to get us out right away so they could go to lunch which we were not told they close the place for lunch... I her son got a fine for "NOTHING" " BEING NICE" .. if I could give a zero star I would you have to give one star to comment I should of brought a lawsuit to this doctor .DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR , Do yourself a favor they suck & need to be out of business!!!!!!
This man is awful! He has no respect for patients and announced my medical information while standing at the waiting room window which was very embarrassing. When I asked a question he yelled at me in front of other patients. Does not know the meaning of HIPPA and neither does the staff because they are not appropriately trained, don't answer phones and are incredibly rude.
This guy and his staff are scum. I have had a heart condition for 3 months and seen him twice and nothing was done finally i got an appt with a real doctor and had to have a referral sent from jabbours office and there staff would not do it after being told 5 times it as done already. I have had my appt cancelled 3times now from my cardiologist because of jabbours lazy staff. Stay away and see a real dr that can actually help you.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jabbour is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Monsour Medical Center
Dr. Victor F Jabbour accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJabbour Medical Center, 337 Harvey Ave, Greensburg, PA
Dr. Victor F Jabbour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensburg, PA.