Dr. Victor K Jiminez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor K Jiminez?

One of the worst doctors that I've been to.

Dr. Jiminez makes me feel like he doesn't care about my health at all. He never listens to anything I have to say and neither he nor his lousy staff have ever called me back with test results. I have taken two small samples of stones I've passed to him, both with multiple stones of varying sizes and he just throws them away. He does not test them or anything. He spends less than two minutes with me after I have waited hours to see him and he flips through my file so fast and then never gives me any helpful advice. It is like I am less than scum to him. I hate his attitude and an looking for another doctor. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

Hurry Up & Wait

Appointment took 8X longer than it should have. Meaning 15 min appointment = 2 hr.

Best of the Best

Wait wait wait

I don't know how he got an award for being on time . I have been sitting in his uncomfortable waiting room for nearly 1 1/2 hours in serious pain still haven't heard how much longer it will be.

Exceptional doctor

This is an exceptional doctor who has such compassion. The staff is friendly & just as compassionate. His willingness to listen as well as explain various options for care were so refreshing. I would recommend him to anyone

Kidney Stones

AWSOME DOCTOR ! always takes care of things promptly.

He was in the operating room while many surgeries were performed, he has changed out my super pubic cathitor every month for a year anda half now, each time coming in to talk with us and have a full conversation on what we can do to make things better on myself, also having to take me to the operating room a time or two to remove cathitors, wonderful doctor, means so much to me, had a big part in saving my life and has helped me so much since then, wonderful wonderful doctor, would recommend him to ANYBODY.