Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victor R Klein has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Victor R Klein has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Child Birth
Dr. Victor R Klein is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
Dr. Klein is a like able and funny doctor. At 41 weeks I was told I had to go in for an induction. After 20 hours of no progress he told me that I could continue with the induction but that I Would probably end up with a c-section anyway so I might as well just have the section now. I was a first time mom and trusted him. We went ahead with the surgery and had a 9.4 lb. baby. I think had he just given me more time to go into labor on my own the surgery could have been avoided. Three years later I had to have another c- section because the practice did not allow me time to go into labor on my own (again!) and try for a VBAC. If you are looking for a VBAC friendly office, stay away from North Shore OB/GYN!
After having lost my first born at 22 weeks I went to see Dr. Klein and thanks to him I have 3 healthy and terrific kids. I have recommended him to many!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
38 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Victor R Klein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthwell Health Physician Partners Ob/Gyn Associates, 600 Northern Blvd Ste 212, Great Neck, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Victor R Klein in this video.
Dr. Victor R Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.