Dr. Victor Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Thomas?

Very poor

Posted on March 17th, 2016

I took Dr. Victor L. Thomas because of the good review. This is a terrible doctor and office. The original appointment was difficult to get with a staff that always seems bothered on the phones. The doctor was somewhat disinterested in my problems. He fully ignored my main needs. Also they are always pushing you to come in just for a referral or prescription update and of course they get their copay and insurance fee every time. Further referrals and prescriptions are almost impossible which is very bad with my insurance company. Avoid.

Posted on January 16th, 2015

I felt very comfortable with him being my PCP.

Dr.Thomas is the best doctor ever.

Posted on November 11th, 2012

for twenty years I have been a patient of this amazing doctor.not only is he my doctor,but my entire family as well as my friends and church members also are patients,at my suggestion.some years ago I became ill at work.one of my co-workers called Dr.Thomas,by the time I reached the hospital,by ambulance Dr Thomas had called three times,giving vital information,such as health problems and medications.Dr,s there commended him on his quick actions,and telling me that often patients came in and they never heard from a doctor of any kind.as long as I am alive Dr.Victor Lee Thomas will remain my doctor.HE IS THE BEST.

EXCELLENT

Posted on June 8th, 2010

My daughter and I have been patients of Dr. Thomas for over eight years....Dr. Thomas is one of a kind...Treats us like family verses patients and is always available....The staff is excellent as well....Remembering a time when my daughter was due for immunization and the nurse on staff at the time wasn't so friendly but another nurse that now is the receptionist was there and she give my daughter the shot...Long story short my daughter at the time was four and she wanted to do something nice for the one who administer the shot so she bought flowers and give the mean nurse 1 flower(because she didn't want her to not have any). Just to show how we love Dr. Thomas and his staff....

Posted on April 12th, 2017