Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victor Lazaron has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Victor Lazaron has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Victor Lazaron has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Yes, Dr. Lazaron DID save my life. I had gone to my regular internist one day, with some shortness of breath and a little blood-tinged sputum. I'm not sure if my regular doctor thought I was faking (go figure), or if it was because he thought I might need surgery, but he told me he was sending me to see Dr. Lazaron. Dr. Lazaron took me in right away, ordered a D-Dimer blood test, and while we were waiting for the results, he wouldn't let me leave his waiting room (the nurses and staff said I couldn't leave, too) until he got the results back. It came back as a highly probable for a clot. He literally stayed with me from then on, even so far as to wait for me while I had an x-ray and CT scan done. The results showed multiple clots in that lung. Then he walked me over to the hospital side of the hospital where we stopped at the nurses desk while he, I'm assuming, told the nurses what my situation was. I actually didn't hear what he said because I was talking to other nurses. He told me he'd take care of getting me admitted, and then they put me in a hospital bed right away. If that's not caring, then I don't know what is.I owe Dr. Lazaron a lot, and have had him do quite a few procedures on me since then (endoscopies, colonoscopies, surgery, etc.). I think he's a very caring doctor, and thank him every time I see him. Even in the corridor of the hospital. If he wasn't caring, I may not have been here to write this review. I'm sure he has good and bad days, just like everyone else, but he's always been a kind and caring doctor to me.
Dr. Lazaron is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Victor Lazaron accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Locations & DirectionsReliant Medical Group Associates In Otolaryngology, 123 Summer St Ste 210, Worcester, MA
Dr. Victor Lazaron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.