Dr. Victor Lee Is this you?

Dr. Lee.....Nurses too!

I felt very much at ease with Dr. Lee on my first visit. He spends time with me, if needed, listens and addresses all my "complaints" and concerns. His staff is courteous, especially his nurse Lory. They both have a caring bedside manner and are very professional. Many good experiences have been with Dr. Lee, his nurse and staff.

I give the highest praise to Dr. Lee and his staff. One could not ask for a better physician to handle chronic pain issues w/ expertise and compassion.

Dr. Lee so far is the only doctor that I have seen in alsmost three years that has really helped me.

Dr. Victor Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishersville, VA.