Dr. Victor A Maquera Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Victor A Maquera?

Brilliant and thorough physician.

Dr. Maquera is board-certified, well-versed and extremely educated in his profession. He has a respectful and thorough paradigm of diagnostics. His plan of care is always carefully-constructed and safe. I grew up as a child of a Neurologist, and have never met one better on all fronts than Dr. Maquera.

Caring doctor

When 5 other physicians told me I was crazy, Dr. Maquera listened to me. His staff is great - I've been going for 9 yrs to him for treatment for my MS. I have never waited more than 15 minutes so not sure about these other reviews.

Poor communication

He recommended tests, read others reports with diagnosis. Did not explain diagnosis. Said it cant be cured. Take 8 pills/day/don't come back .I told him I was in pain .He looked up 3 pain clinics in a dr. book. Resisted writing script. I left confused and hopeless. Re; staff. I made appt. They were shocked I arrived, not scheduled. I left 3 msg asking about appt.-never called.Dr. M. dreesed in polo shirt, not professional.

Do not waste your time. Over 1 1/2 hours wait time. Will not follow up after visit.

The Truth

This was a great Doctor's office, NOT bc of the Neurologist, but bc of the MS Nurse Practioner. She is gone, do yourself a favor and NEVER come to that place!

Proceed with Caution!!!

He diagnosis me with epilepsy, one medication after another. Medication was very hard to take and deal with, wouldn't take me off from work long, got sick and went into the hospital and taken off medication, because I never had epilepsy. Wait time in waiting room, can be anywhere from 45 mintues to an hour. I hope he is better??, that was a year ago...

Horrible horrible "doctor"

Dr Maquera was so rude, inconsiderate and had no bedside manner. I went to him for headaches and he basically told me (after a billion tests) that I could die and needed to go in for more. Turns out it was allergies! He gets a weird kick out of scaring people. Try and Avoid him at all cost. Every other doctor couldn't believe it and knew that it was only sinus related. He must've wanted the money.

Wonderful office

Very friendly and accommodating. Take the time to educate you on the why behing the what

Loved him and he sure knows what he is doing. He stopped my seizures and knew what to do. His P.A. was also great! I would HIGHLY recommend them!