Dr. Victor Maroun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Maroun?

Very rude

Posted on June 19th, 2016

I went with my mom recently to mountainside hospital for her sliping and exteme pain on right hip. He was so insensitive. I said she has leg pain. First they made it us wait few hours and then he comes and says i don't care about leg pain. I have leg pain too... my assistant has leg pain too. Tell me where exactly did she slip. I mean which Doctor talks like that. I would go file a complain against him soon for unprofessionalism. We are NOT getting treated for free or he owe us money or doing a favor. very very very very rude and arrogant.

Impressed and feeling better already

Posted on April 6th, 2016

I was very happy with this Doctor. He was friendly and thorough which set my mind at ease right away. He explained in detail in a way I could easily understand without requiring a medical degree. His advice and treatment plan began working immediately. I would recommend him 100%. I only wish I lived closer to make him my primary.

Very Rude Doctor.

Posted on March 6th, 2012

This doctor is very Rude, Unprofessional and arrogant. I will never in my life recommend a person to this doctor.

Posted on April 14th, 2017