Dr. Victor Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Martin?

I went to Dr. V. Martin for a second opinion and the results where draw dropping. I am very disappointed in all the other doctors I went to, none of them even thought of helping me with my pain. I was treated as if I was a drug addict and just wanted pain medication. On my very first visit Dr. Martin knew something was wrong and told me he would take care of me. He prescribed me some medication and since than I can walk better, of course the discomfort is still there but not pain. He does not treat me like a druggie, he treats me like a human being in need of medical attention. I am 44 years old, and I can feel 30 again. Thank you Dr. Martin, you are a blessing.

Never knew a Rheumatologist handles many problems.

He noticed that I was low in Vitamin D. Prescribed a high dose for once a week and my pain went completely away. Continued with Supplements and another low dose med and was feeling better. He also treated my elderly father's knees with injection therapy and he has improved. Spends a lot of time with you . Cares and will text you to see how things are going. He sends you for needed tests and xrays that show him the whole picture of what could be going on.

Definitely the best

Thanks Dr. Martin for listening. I ve seen some specialists and none was willing to see past the diagnostic tests. Pain was getting progressive worse, some days could barely walk, Its really hard to go day by day when everybody thinks its all in your head. I thank god for the day I came across this Doctor. Dr. Martin has a great bedside manner ,and can definitely see what others don't. With his expertise I am finally in the process of being correctly diagnosed.Already started treatment and I feel significant improvement, Thank you Dr. Martin for giving me back my health but the most important -My smile :) l

Dr V.Martin is an excelent Profesionalvery kind, caring and understanding.Very accurate on his Diagnostics and appropiate prescription.