Dr. Victor Matibag Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Victor Matibag?

Excellent doctor

Posted on October 15th, 2015

I've seen Dr Mover decades and he is an excellent doctor who really cares.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Posted on June 24th, 2015

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Doctor should have retired years ago. He misdiagnosed my siezures and ran unnecessary tests that a separate doctor confirmed were unnecessary. Billing is confusing and complicated. They claimed to have sent a fixed claim to my insurance and it was applied to my deductible, but my insurance never received anything from them.

Misdiagnosed

Posted on June 4th, 2015

I began seeing Dr. Matibag for cluster migraines around 1999. After demyelination showed up on an MRI, he was convinced that I had MS. He performed various other tests and convinced me of this diagnosis. I was put on several medications including OxyContin for pain, which I became addicted to without even realizing it. After a blackout that put me in the hospital, I was probed & tested for a little bit of everything, including my B12 levels, which he had never tested. It turned out that I was not absorbing B12 and was producing methylmalonic acid. In effect, I have pernicious anemia, which is treatable with B12 shots. I'm doing much better now that I have been properly diagnosed and wish he had considered testing my B12, as pernicious anemia mimics MS. I spent over 10 years being treated for MS and in the meantime developed neuropathy in several areas, due to the lack of B12 in my system. Also, while I still consider Dr. Matibag to be a very caring physician, his staff, especially Aggie is very rude and it is still difficult to get your medications.

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

i love the dr. nurses seem a little rude @ times. my appointments are easy to make get in and out. the only problem i have is!! medication call in refills.it takes days often. when i tell the dr. hes unaware of it kind of puts it on them upfront.would be the only reason i left his care.

Posted on November 16th, 2011

i really like him,however to get a rx refill sometimes takes days upon days.when you are to take medicine daily,you should NOT have to go through all the extra waiting.

This was a few years ago!

Posted on January 25th, 2011

When I went to see him a few years ago for my back pain. He diagnosed me correctly, was very caring. He is a great doctor..his staff could be kinder. But all in all he is a great doctor. He seems to be a very sympathetic doctor, and tried to help me to the best of his ability. I would recommend him for diagnostics and treatment. His referring surgeon though isn't the best, so if you need surgery I suggest you look into other options. (I have only heard this through family and friends.) Good luck finding a doctor that is right for you.

Posted on August 2nd, 2017