Dr. Victor Mendoza-Fernandez Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Victor Mendoza-Fernandez?

Patient

Posted on August 23rd, 2014

If you have a choice of who to see for Great Care, all of the staff and Doctors at this clinic are the best!!

The Best General Practitioners in San Diego

Posted on March 19th, 2013

Dr. Mendoza & Dr. Marshall are wonderful. They always ask abundant amount of questions and stay on top of new technology and medications. My appointment are on time and I'm never left waiting in a room too long. The nurses and staff are always very professional and accommodating ( like using a butterfly needle for us chickens patients) You can always try calling at 8am and see if they can fit you in.I had to wait 20 mins once in the past 20yrs.They know me and my family and always treat us with excellent care.Never have had a misdiagnose.After we discuss why I'm there, the Doctors alway ask if there is anything else I would like to discuss. Will continue to go this Doctors office as long as I live here.

Fantastic doctor

Posted on February 15th, 2013

Great guy, professional, attentive, good listener, and cares about patients! Glad he is my doctor!

Posted on December 30th, 2008

Excellent bed side manner!!!!

Posted on March 15th, 2016