Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Victor C Moneke has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Victor C Moneke has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Dr. Victor C Moneke has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Victor C Moneke is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I was previously going to another OB/GYN and that office was absolutely ridiculous. I was very pleased to have chosen to switch to Dr. Moneke. The wait time can be a little longer than expected but well worth the wait. But then again where can you go to be seen quickly and receive the proper care. The care I got when I was seen was above what I expected. Not to mention his Nurse Practitioner and office staff are all wonderful people as well. Lastly but not least in reference to the previous comment soooo false, I myself have private insurance. I believe anyone and everyone is welcome.
Dr. Moneke is a fantastic doctor. Yes he has a strong accent that can be a little hard to understand, but he is very good with his patients. Pleople need to keep in mind he is a HIGH RISK PREGNANCY doctor. If you are not high risk, then he isn't going to be as concerned about spending excessive amounts of time with you when he has a waitiing room full of pregnancies that are high risk. Let alone the fact that not all babies come on a schedule. Sometimes you have to wait longer for your appointment if he's had to be at the hospital to deliver. Overall, I loved Dr. Moneke, and will go back to him should I have another pregnancy. I also refer to him to anyone I know looking for an obgyn.
I truly like Dr. Moneke. The problem I have is with the snotty mexican girl with crinkled hair that works the front window! She is the most uncaring, rude woman that ever walked! I had some problems with bleeding during my pregnancy and when the office was called she could of cared less what happened to me and only mumbled the words I dont know what to tell you, go to a hospital! This woman should be FIRED!
He is very difficult to understand due to accent. I'm currently seeing him and i wish i wasnt stuck with him because i'm too late into my pregnancy. Dr doesn't spend enough time with me and he mumbles alot to the point where I cant understand him. Dr please take speech classes for your future patients :)
38 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Victor C Moneke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVICTOR C MONEKE MD INC, 15995 Tuscola Rd Ste 208, Apple Valley, CA
Dr. Victor C Moneke is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Apple Valley, CA.