Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victor C Moneke has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I was previously going to another OB/GYN and that office was absolutely ridiculous. I was very pleased to have chosen to switch to Dr. Moneke. The wait time can be a little longer than expected but well worth the wait. But then again where can you go to be seen quickly and receive the proper care. The care I got when I was seen was above what I expected. Not to mention his Nurse Practitioner and office staff are all wonderful people as well. Lastly but not least in reference to the previous comment soooo false, I myself have private insurance. I believe anyone and everyone is welcome.
Dr. Moneke is a fantastic doctor. Yes he has a strong accent that can be a little hard to understand, but he is very good with his patients. Pleople need to keep in mind he is a HIGH RISK PREGNANCY doctor. If you are not high risk, then he isn't going to be as concerned about spending excessive amounts of time with you when he has a waitiing room full of pregnancies that are high risk. Let alone the fact that not all babies come on a schedule. Sometimes you have to wait longer for your appointment if he's had to be at the hospital to deliver. Overall, I loved Dr. Moneke, and will go back to him should I have another pregnancy. I also refer to him to anyone I know looking for an obgyn.
I truly like Dr. Moneke. The problem I have is with the snotty mexican girl with crinkled hair that works the front window! She is the most uncaring, rude woman that ever walked! I had some problems with bleeding during my pregnancy and when the office was called she could of cared less what happened to me and only mumbled the words I dont know what to tell you, go to a hospital! This woman should be FIRED!
He is very difficult to understand due to accent. I'm currently seeing him and i wish i wasnt stuck with him because i'm too late into my pregnancy. Dr doesn't spend enough time with me and he mumbles alot to the point where I cant understand him. Dr please take speech classes for your future patients :)
38 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Victor C Moneke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVictor C Moneke Md Inc, 15995 Tuscola Rd Ste 208, Apple Valley, CA
Dr. Victor C Moneke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Apple Valley, CA.