Dr. Victor C Moneke Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Victor C Moneke?

I was previously going to another OB/GYN and that office was absolutely ridiculous. I was very pleased to have chosen to switch to Dr. Moneke. The wait time can be a little longer than expected but well worth the wait. But then again where can you go to be seen quickly and receive the proper care. The care I got when I was seen was above what I expected. Not to mention his Nurse Practitioner and office staff are all wonderful people as well. Lastly but not least in reference to the previous comment soooo false, I myself have private insurance. I believe anyone and everyone is welcome.

Reschedules especially on the weekend

Ive been rescheduled so many times especially on the weekend I found another doctor because this doctors staff is rude....after for reschedules I was not happy....

Great Doctor

Dr. Moneke is a fantastic doctor. Yes he has a strong accent that can be a little hard to understand, but he is very good with his patients. Pleople need to keep in mind he is a HIGH RISK PREGNANCY doctor. If you are not high risk, then he isn't going to be as concerned about spending excessive amounts of time with you when he has a waitiing room full of pregnancies that are high risk. Let alone the fact that not all babies come on a schedule. Sometimes you have to wait longer for your appointment if he's had to be at the hospital to deliver. Overall, I loved Dr. Moneke, and will go back to him should I have another pregnancy. I also refer to him to anyone I know looking for an obgyn.

I truly like Dr. Moneke. The problem I have is with the snotty mexican girl with crinkled hair that works the front window! She is the most uncaring, rude woman that ever walked! I had some problems with bleeding during my pregnancy and when the office was called she could of cared less what happened to me and only mumbled the words I dont know what to tell you, go to a hospital! This woman should be FIRED!

Heavy accent

He is very difficult to understand due to accent. I'm currently seeing him and i wish i wasnt stuck with him because i'm too late into my pregnancy. Dr doesn't spend enough time with me and he mumbles alot to the point where I cant understand him. Dr please take speech classes for your future patients :)

Excessive wait time (over 1 hour every single visit)Rude staff.Staff and doctor have no idea what they are doing. Certainly not patient advocates. I've seen him a number of times and they still have no clue as to who I am!Doctor extremely difficult to understand as he mumbles excessively.Dirty rooms.They keep cancelling my surgery and rescheduling it!

12 week pregnanct appt

First off i was going for my second appt in this office, The wait alone in the waitng room was 2 hours when I finally got called into the room is was dirty and the info from the previos patient was still on the computer. (HIPPA violation) I then waited in the room for another hour and went out to ask the staff how much longer they were very rude about it so I just asked for my money back and will now choose another Dr.

I have had serious pregnancy complications almost resulting in a pregnancy loss. A few weeks after this I called the office because of some intense pain that I was experiencing. I even explained on the phone that my placenta had a large tear in it to be sure that whoever I was speaking to knew what kind of danger I could be in. I was told very rudely "Go to the ER". If I was having a pregnancy complication I wold hope that my doctor would rather see me than send me to an emergency room.