Dr. Victor S Perkel Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Victor S Perkel?

Arrogant and condescending. Told me that I couldn't have the symptoms that I was experiencing. This was after multiple appt cancelations ending up having first appt after ten months of waiting and rescheduling .

I would not recommend

demeaning beside manner. Can't get you out fast enough but is on top of billing. Was told to call back for results and was sent to a black hole of a voicemail 8times. Only to finally get someone on the line and be called a liar. Now I actually work in the healthcare field and have worked for doctors like him my entire professional career and know first hand that he would never take accountability for dropping the ball on my health. I am switching offices all together. I would highly suggest that you do the same if you are assigned him

Rude and arrogant

Definately does not listen to the patients needs or concerns, condecending maners, I felt unconfortable since the 1st appointment, but decided to give a second chance. Now after the 3rd appointment I'm ready to find another Dr!!!! And always willing to do unnecessary tests, it seems to me he gets paid extra for pushing repeating tests!

busy dr. good dr.

When I first met Dr. Perkle, I thought I was going to be just a number, I WAS WRONG . He is very accurate and if the patient does their part he will take the time and patience to get to the root of the problem and help you. He was not going to advise me what to do before really understanding what to do for me, he then ordered lab work and test. I have a follow up appointment in November. He is very busy, I whish I could get in earlier, but I feel confident with him and glad I was referred to him. I cant really rate accurate diagnosis, as we are not there yet, but I really feel when I see him for my second visit, I will be just as confident as I was with my first visit. Thank you Dr. Perkle,

Better not to know...

Would not refer anyone as the last words that stuck in my head are " even if it is thyroid cancer... I honestly don't know that we are really doing anyone a favor by removing it. Sometimes it might just be better for us to not discover these things" ....... Say what?????

Very competent and experienced Endocrinologist

Our experience with Dr. Perkel has been wonderful. He has been very thorough. He is extremely well educated and knows his discipline very well. He has helped through many a crisis and we have never found him wrong in diagnosis nor treatment.

Very knowledgeable, helpful, and kind

I had heard that he was brusque and straightforward to the extent of intimidating patients, BUT that is not at all what I have experienced with him. He is always kind and very concerned about my health and future health. He is terribly overworked, but I never feel rushed with him. He continues to give me great care and my diabetes control has improved since I started working with him over a year ago. His office nurses are very helpful also and responsive if I have an immediate need. They just need to clone him so he can share the patient load!

Yuk!

Wanted to put me back on medicine that had made me sick before. No individual care. You are one of many and this is what we give you. I think they are just overwhelmed with patients, so they don't have time to actually care. Very bad experience.

Poor bedside manner

Dr. Perkel comes off as arrogant and seemed flippant about my medical condition. He is the only endocrinologist in my network, so it takes months to get an appointment. I have tried to see an out of network endocrinologist due to my bad experiences with Dr. Perkel. Beaver Medical keeps losing the referral paperwork, so I am forced to leave a medical group that has treated me well for many years so that I can see a different endocrinologist.

As far as the difficulty of getting an appointment, I can't blame the Doctor or his staff. He is the only Endocrinologist on staff at Beaver medical. Dr. Perkel is very straight forward and is current on the latest procedures and advances in his field. So, if you want a doctor to cut through the bull crap and get straight to the point this is the person for you.

His refusal to remove growth changed my life forever