Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor E Pricolo
Dr. Victor E Pricolo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Dartmouth, MA, with other offices in Portsmouth, RI and New Bedford, MA (and 1 other location). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Pricolo has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor E Pricolo has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Rectal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Showing 5 of 34
Dr. Victor Pricolo is "bar none" the BEST surgeon! His concern and desire to make you feel comfortable with whatever he has to do to correct your problem is incredible. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor, and now a friend. Gli angeli hanno ali per volare ma alcune volte non ne hanno... ed è allora che li chiamiamo amici. Mille grazie!
Dr. Pricolo is an outstanding Doctor in every way. His expertise, care & concern for his patients is exceptional. His bedside manner is second to none! Having worked with many doctors and surgeons over the past 30 years for both myself & my son I can say that unquestionably Dr. Pricolo stands far and above the rest. I am forever grateful & thankful for being Blessed to have him as my surgeon.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2011, 2010, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
37 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Milano
Graduated in 1981
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Victor E Pricolo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Victor E Pricolo in this video.
Dr. Victor E Pricolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Dartmouth, MA.