Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor J Ramon
Dr. Victor J Ramon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Ramon is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock, Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Garland and Medical City Dallas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor J Ramon has 2 locations
712 N Washington Ave Ste 404
Dallas, TX 75246
Book Online Now
Dr. Victor J Ramon has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Victor J Ramon has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Victor J Ramon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victor J Ramon - Posted on October 30th, 2009
Dr. Ramon is an amazing anesthesiologist and pain doctor. His excellent beside manner, the time he spends with his patients, and his extensive knowledge assured me that I was receiving the type of care that is hard to find these days. He doesn't rush, can exacty pinpoint and block your pain, and gives as much time as you need for questions/concerns.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ramon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1976
Natividad Medical Center
Dr. Victor J Ramon Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Victor J Ramon's office for more information.
712 N Washington Ave Ste 404 Dallas, TX : (214) 370-4000
6606 Lbj Fwy Ste 200 Dallas, TX : (972) 715-5000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Victor J Ramon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.