Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Randolph
Dr. Victor Randolph, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lewisburg, PA, with other offices in Williamsport, PA and Selinsgrove, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Randolph is affiliated with Lock Haven Hospital, Jersey Shore Hospital and Shamokin Area Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Randolph has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Victor Randolph has the following 6 expertise
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Dr. Victor Randolph has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Victor Randolph is Board Certified in 2 specialties
Dr. Randolph is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lock Haven Hospital
Jersey Shore Hospital
Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Evangelical Community Hospital
Sunbury Community Hospital
43 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Victor Randolph in this video.
Dr. Victor Randolph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewisburg, PA.