Dr. Victor Roberts Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Victor Roberts?

Very condescending, Very poor attention to detail

Posted on November 12th, 2017

Staff was excellent, attentive, listened and asked questions as appropriate. We did not see the doctor at first, a 3rd year medical student came in and took all the details. The doctor spent approx. 7 minutes with us and in my perspective in his interactions with my wife and I he was rude, condescending, short spoken, impolite and gave out extremely limited information. The first 2 minutes of the time with him was spent him acting pompous and asking my wife "What do you want from us today?" Well, we just spent 15 minutes explaining all that...And then when my wife started to state her concerns he very rudely interrupted her, several times, and basically told her there was nothing he could do, her situation was normal. When my wife started to cry, from fear, frustration, anxiety and pain, he backed off a little and made noises about I feel that you are in so much pain and I understand your anxiety. He stated he would order up some follow up tests and pretty much told us to head out the door, and then left the room. So, with a look of disbelief between my wife and I we headed to the office desk to wait for the paperwork for the tests. We got the paperwork, checked it, AND IS WAS FOR THE TEST TAKEN NO MORE THAN 7 DAYS AGO AND HAD SHARED WITH HIS OFFICE. We could not believe it, questioned the staff to make sure the paperwork was correct, and they went to ask the doctor. When they came back, no apologies, no admittance of mistake, nothing, just 'goodbye'. Find another doctor, this one has pretty stuff all over his walls, including ads for medical items to buy, but his outright pompous and condescending attitude is distasteful and insulting. I do not remember seeing on the office walls the medical credo of healing and care.

Superb

Posted on September 26th, 2017

Dr. Roberts is dedicated, knowledgeable, and has excellent patient/doctor relationship skills. I feel incredibly fortunate that I am one of his patients and wouldn't think of going somewhere else. Bonnie M

Highly Dissatisfied

Posted on July 31st, 2017

After searching for a Endocrinologist for months, I thought I had finally found one that knew diabetes and thyroid issues, and one that could really help me. Boy was I wrong !!!! Upon my 1st visit he came in, didn't identify himself and starts telling me I am going to die from a heart attack because my cholesterol was high. Almost gave me a anxiety attack - He ordered lab work. On second visit immediately starts trying to sell me on getting a insulin pump, which was the last thing on my mind. Didn't even bother to mention my cholesterol had dropped by half. He then brings in some student that didn't know squat and then a salesman to sell me a insulin pump. He belittled me and finally said, "Well there's nothing else I can do for you"! That was it ! He is a salesman not a doctor ! Not once did he suggest methods of helping me find answers to metabolism and/or diabetic issues. Needless to say I don't go there anymore !!!!!! So if you have serious diabetic and thyroid problems that you need solved, I would save my money and time as you won't find them here !

Best doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Best doctor, caring and loving patient, professional and accurate diagnose and treatment, He saved me and give my life back. I am so glad to have him as my doctor, I hope all doctors out there like Dr. Roberts. Also I want to thanks his professional and friendly stuff as well! Trust me you will never regret find him to be your doctor!

Great Visit

Posted on November 6th, 2015

The staff was friendly and nice the doctor was great he explained everything to me with ease . I'm glad I picked this doctor:-)

Posted on June 17th, 2015

History & exam by ARNP & ARNP student. ARNP poorly attempted to relate history to Dr. Dr. Interupted, asked why referring dr sent me, stated he couldn't help me because the medications I take are my problem. Ordered labs because he was "obligated". I won't waste his or his staff's time in the future!

Longest Active Patient Discharged!

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Let me first start by saying that, up until today, I was Dr. Roberts longest active patient...24+ years! Dr. Roberts is an excellent Endocrinologist. As for some of his new staff (bad attitudes), difficulty in trying to get through to make an appointment, and long waiting-room wait times, I can only give the office a rating of 2 stars at best. I was discharged today because the staff said I had missed or rescheduled 3 appointments in a row. What they failed to see was that they canceled with me because the Dr/NP called off. They scheduled an appointment without my knowledge on a day I had to work, and I had to leave one appointment because I was waiting for over an hour and had other obligations. It's not the first time I had to leave because of long wait times either. I am friends with some of his patients & they have the same complaints. Oh well, time to find a new Endocrinologist.

TERRIBLE

Posted on March 10th, 2014

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Very easy to park and safe. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Very through and spends a lot of time on the individual. Couldn't ask for more!

Posted on July 17th, 2013

Three words describe Dr. Victor L Roberts, Ethical, Caring and Logical. My first visit allowed me to see that we still have some of the best doctors in Florida. He listens and allows you to explain clearly your situation and then he comes up with a strategic plan for you based off his years of experience. He will pull no punches, but will help you understand your situation and will come up with a solution. Very Impressive staff and office. The staff was friendly and fast, big thumbs up.

Patient

Posted on April 29th, 2013

Dr Victor L Roberts is probably the best doctor I have ever been to. He takes good care of his patients and cares about them. His staff is great and I have on many occasions recommended him to friends and family.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 4th, 2013

Excellent Doctor and Staff. Very knowledgeable and professional.