Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victor H Ron has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have 6 months going with doctor victor h ron.At the beginning he would pay attenion to you and be nice with the patients.but wen you keep on going month by month he would stop paying attention to the patients he would not pay much attention to what you tell him if you feel bad or whatever.another thing the nurse only gets you inside the room and then she would leave,she's not there wen the doctor examined you.the only thing that the doctor wants is finish quickly with one patient to get the next one.so i dont really recomend anybody going with this doctor.
I am going to Dr. Victor Ron because I do not have health insurance and he is one of the few doctors that will take outside lab results.However, in the 1 and 1/2 years I have been seeing him he has never examined me more than looking down my throat or taking my blood pressure. He does not appear to have a nurse on duty. I find him to be very curt and unsympathetic to anything. I have two conditions I need medicine for and have had them for years. Instead of the normal once a year testing, he makes me get full labs every three months and come to the office. You have to pay $60,00 in cash before you go in or he will not see you. I am concerned that he is a fully licensed doctor. If he is, I am not sure why he never examines me, all we do is chat. He is very aloof so his bedside manner is not that great.If anyone has any knowledge or experience with this doctor, please post it on the website.
35 Years Experience
Universidad De Guayaquil
Graduated in 1983
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Victor H Ron accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLatino Medical And Weight Loss Center, 8 Medical Pkwy Ste 301, Dallas, TX
Dr. Victor H Ron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.