Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victor I Scapa has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Victor I Scapa has the following 11 expertise
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Deviated Septum
Dr. Victor I Scapa has 0 board certified specialties
12 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Victor I Scapa accepts the following insurance providers.
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Capitol Hill Campus, 125 16th Ave E, Seattle, WA
Dr. Victor I Scapa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.