Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victor G Vogel III has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Victor G Vogel III has the following 10 expertise
- Clinical Research
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cancerous Tumor
Dr. Victor G Vogel III has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
First time I saw him. Was ok answered my questions not completely clear on when to start meds. Second time. Waited for 35 mins. To see him. When came in stood next to bed I was sitting on. He was very demanding because I stopping taking the tamoxifen, it is best for you he said. He didn't want to hear it made me very fatigued and depressed. He tryed to Bully me into taking the meds. When you buck up against him. He is very nasty and rude. When asked to put me on a different Med. He refused. He looks down at you like you don't know your own body. Not a great experience when you are dealing with cancer.
40 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Victor G Vogel III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsGeisinger Medical Center, 100 N Academy Ave, Danville, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Victor G Vogel III in this video.
Dr. Victor G Vogel III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, PA.