Dr. Victor Weinstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Weinstein?

Posted on November 1st, 2016

I've been going to Victor for over 30 years, even travel from out of state for my yearly appointment. He is one of the best there is. A straight shooter, yet one of the most compassionate doctors around. He has even addressed other illnesses I've had when I was visiting from out of state (stomach virus). Can't get any better than Victor. Love this guy!

Condescending, Wise Cracking

Posted on May 21st, 2013

Dr. weinstein was trying to tell me that the pain I was experiencing wasn't as bad as I was making it out to be. There was a lot of wisecracking when I was seeking help for my infertility which I am very sensitive about. I don't like all the jokes and condescending tone. He knows his stuff, I will give him that- but I was highly offended by the way he was talking to me. It might be because of my young age, but I will not be returning.

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

I am in the best health than ever in my adult life. Have never been treated as caring by a doctor as Dr Winestein did.Recommend him to every female I know. Thankful to be his patient.

Posted on July 1st, 2010

Best there is! He's been my doctor for over 25yrs. I travel from out of town for my yearly visit.

Posted on April 24th, 2017