The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Woo
Dr. Victor Woo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Woo is affiliated with Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center and Sharp Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Woo has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Woo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Sharp Memorial Hospital
Children's Hospital - San Diego
38 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Victor Woo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions8745 Aero Dr, San Diego, CA
Dr. Victor Woo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.