Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Xia
Dr. Victor Xia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sylmar, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Santa Monica, CA (and 1 other location). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Xia is affiliated with Valleycare Olive View-UCLA Medical Center, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center San Pedro. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Xia has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Victor Xia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sylmar, CA.