Dr. Victor Kim Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Victor Kim?

GREAT SERVICE

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

Dr Kim has saved my life. My primary Doc. told me that I had nothing wrong and that was after seeing my bood work results. I still had pain so a friend told me I sould go to see Dr. Kim so I did. It took him a very short time after seeing a copy of my blood work results and doing an exam to find out what was wrong. He sent me straight away to the Hospital where I spent the next 14 day and thanks to Dr Kim came out alive. If I would have seen Dr Kim earlier I would have only needed an out patient procedure but because my old Dr. misdiagnosed me, I was to sick for that. I was told by the surgeon that Dr Kim had saved my life. I will always use Dr. Kim as my Doctor and so will my wife and kid. Thanks for everything Dr Kim you are the Best

DR. KIM IS AWESOME & AMAZING !!!!

Posted on May 5th, 2012

This is one of the best medical experiences ever! Dr. Kim is absolutely amazing! Very caring, listens extremely well, not rushed and his expertise is apparant! I highly recommend Dr. Kim and ALLCARE of MD!!

Posted on January 10th, 2011

This physician's main priority was making money off of me because he kept referring me to follow up with him instead of my primary or a specialist. It appeared as though he played favorites with certain patients, most likely his friends, and with his cosmetic patients.

Posted on January 6th, 2011

I saw him at the All Care on Route 40 for a nagging cough/chest cold. He had poor bedside manners, seemed eager to move on to the next patient, and (it turns out) gave me the wrong diagnosis.This medical facility also performs cosmetic procedures and in fact asks you when you check in if you are interested in any cosmetic procedures.I would avoid this All Care and visit a Patient First.

Posted on March 13th, 2016