Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor W Yang
Dr. Victor W Yang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Hepatology and Gastroenterology. Dr. Yang is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Yang has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor W Yang has the following 2 specialties
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are responsible for many essential bodily functions, such as production of hormones and enzymes, filtering the blood, detoxifying chemicals, metabolizing drugs, and digesting and processing food.
Common disorders that are treated by hepatologists are cirrhosis of the liver, gallstones, pancreatitis and hepatitis.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
- Catheter Ablation
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Crohn's Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Colon Cancer
Showing 5 of 23
I have been seeing Dr. Yang for over 20 years and he is at the top of my list of doctors. He is very knowledgeable, explains everything in detail, and is never too busy to answer questions. I appreciate the fact that he is so thorough and shows concern for his patients. Dr. Yang is an excellent physician and I am very happy to be one of his patients.
Rely on God is better. He may be learned and I don't think he is a helpful people. Focus on your coming visits and chances to become his client. Few comments or advice on your health. Call you to do more exam or test. More than enough ? Hard to make appointments as he has too many patients to deal with.
Dr. Yang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Victor W Yang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHouston Digestive & Disease, 7737 Southwest Fwy Ste 840, Houston, TX
Dr. Victor W Yang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.